Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Memory and Speed

Bought a 8GB Memory Stick Micro (M2) Card few days ago during PC Fair for RM109.



It was all good until a few days later (literally a few minutes ago..), I found out the existence of this.



A 8GB Ultra High Speed Memory Stick Micro Card and its compatible with my toy! Ultra High Speed? That kinda data transfer speed exists? To add salt to the wound, I also found out that my toy is compatible with this.



A 16GB?! Man, and I thought I've already max'ed the available storage options. I was expecting it to be incompatible with my toy.

If that wasn't enough, to top it all up..



Was really thinking of a one time investment, but I really should have done more research. 4 years ago though, a 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo (High Speed) costs about as much my previous toy, the W800i. That was like bout RM1799 back then. So I previously felt great having the thought of maximizing the storage for my C905. Sigh.

No comments: