Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Resurrection

Immaaaa bekz.

So it has been quite awhile since I've last posted a single thing. I hardly believe the last post was about me learning driving. Been 3 years since then.

Went on and changed the layout :P and I've noticed Andrew's blog got taken over by some chick or something like that. Will update all the links soon.

Alright, so a few updates. I've sorta completed Advanced Diploma, and proceeding for a degree conversion program in Sheffield early June. Uncertain on whether to proceed with a postgraduate degree or not, it's a great dilemma.

Got myself a new toy recently :D for those really curious on what it does, click on it. Supposed to get myself a Nokia 5800XM, but the toy's 8.1 MP is just too hard to resist.


Image stolen from http://yeekit.blogspot.com/

An overall great gadget to have. Do expect decent pictures from now onwards :D

Would be looking forward to publish a new entry every now and then, but for now I just have to start studying some of the Engineering Council papers I'd be taking this coming May. I've been procrastinating for waaaaaay too long :/ Later.

No comments: