Thursday, April 14, 2005

Error #9

Wow, looks like it's been a long interval since I've last created a post (some internal error thing whenever I tried using Firefox to open blogger.com, weird thing). Nothing much lately, TAR finally responded, and offered me a Diploma course titled Materials and Manufacturing Engineering. Well, at the very least it's better than Bachelors in Computer engineering, to me of course. Time's running very short to think what i'm gonna pursue. Downloaded a bundle of stuffs using the great service provided by isohunt.com, mainly Smallville and Charmed episodes I've missed after my previous harddisk got corrupted. MSN's getting into my nerves again, with it's usual errors. So I guess I'll give it a break, signing off for now.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Materials and Manufacturing,hmm check out the job prospects or somethin man,but I'm sure if you seriously do it it'll turn out cool

Edwin Kenjiro said...

Well Materials and Manufacturing Engineering sounds much more cooler than IT. COngrats man... go go go!!!