Monday, April 04, 2005

Error #8

Somehow my previous Error #8 didn't made it through, wonder why, must've been a strange error or something. Ah, well anyways, it's been sometime already since I made an entry, real busy with life but mainly due to the fact my Streamyx is down due to it's usual routine of going down for an unknown reason (called Telekom's Technical Services Dept. earlier today and found out the technician would only come to check it out in approximately 3 days *raises the third finger*), so I've been using 56gay(k) to surf, totally sad isn't it? Well, anyways, went to Midvalley a few days ago to get my digicam a silicon 15" LCD screen protector, which ate my 20 bucks away without any warning (it costed about RM 60 before, wtf?). Checked out the status of a few colleges which I applied, and it turned out that MMU offered a course in Foundation in Information Technology and UTAR offered a course in Certificate of Pre-University Studies leading to Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Computer Engineering, in real dilemma right now :x Andrew's craving for a PDA, and it seems he's targetting Dell's X50V, which retails RM 1,500 at a promotional price. Rich kid, rofl. Oh wait, the offer was due to last month! Which literally made him even richer buying it right now :p Collected my BSN Matrix ATM card that I've applied today afternoon, and I found out that I could also use the card as a credit card at anywhere with a Visa Electron logo! *sneers*
Guess what? Yeo Boon Tao has a blog! What? I added his link however, though i figured his blog wouldn't last a month, lmao. Devil May Cry 3 was harder than I thought :/
I guess that's it, signing off for now.

No comments: