Saturday, April 16, 2005

Error #10

A very much normal Friday, with a very unexpected visit from an old friend, (while I was doing a Smallville-marathon) who wants to learn how to use and download torrent files (which I suggested him using isohunt.com and bittornado), lmao :p Also received my offer letter from TAR (Materials and Manufacturing Engineering). Went to a nearby mamak store later that evening, part of the normal routine. Came back and finish watching those Smallville episodes I've downloaded, and took dinner. Clarence called for another mamak session at 8, since he's gonna drive me there so I figured why not? He arrived at my doorstop right on time with Chen Hau(ah beng) in the front sit. We reached there kinda early since others have yet to arrive (practically sat and waited until of 'em arrive). Stayed and chatted there with a couple of other friends (Way Wen, Doou Han and Kok Chong) for about 1 1/2 hours before we decided to join Alvin and Chin Thiam at Lotus. Headed home after that, and did something I was planning to do since yesterday, which was getting Extensions for my Mozilla Firefox browser, (such as mouse gestures, an integrated media player, integrated Gmail notifier, bandwith tester, and an auto-copy feature that copies selected text to the clipboard automaticaly). Actually I never knew they actually existed, though I've been using Firefox for such a period of time already, even before it got famous and was recommended everywhere (provided a thumbnail below for viewing purposes) :P Done customizing my favourite browser, so I'm off to bed. Signing off for now.

Free Image Hosting at <a href=

No comments: