Saturday, November 26, 2005

Error #23

Just got back from Engineering Science 2 lecture, it was a replacement for last Tuesday. Anyway, only a small bunch of them attended the lecture, DMT1 with the least attendance (home sick freaks), the rest occupied by mechatronics.. screwed. The lecture was about Nuclear Physics.., and as usual, i came in empty and went out slightly less empty.. rofl. Yesterday, an old friend, Muhsin messaged me out of the sudden, inviting me to his house for some sort of an open house thing. I wonder how he got my number anyway, but heck, I get to meet some primary dudes there tomorrow. So prolly ill just go back to klang just for the sake of it :P Time to do some revision and assignment..adios amigos!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Dude ur like doin Nuclear Physics?!#!@^ So now ur like..genius and the accountant me is like...dork? :p