Friday, November 25, 2005

Error #22

Long time no post again, yeah.. rofl. Anyway, got my results a few weeks ago.. my CGPA was only 2.8.. practically because i FAILED one subject, which was maths. It was my bad .. foundation was damn weak :P Got A's for Production Engineering, Engineering Drawing and Computer Studies.. got a C for Engineering Science (physics).. pretty much the foundation thing as well. So pretty much I sucked at both my core subjects, physics and maths. Backing up this sem, hopefully everything goes well :| New subjects to face this semester.. which includes maths 2 and engineering science 2 x_x really wonder how do i cope with both of them, seriously.. since both of the lecturers are evil.. real evil i tell ya.. ;p aight, im out to finish up my experimental techniques and materials testing assignment, more updates are all at friendster, new pictures and all.. ill keep this updated from time to time.. i hope :P hahah, signing out for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew said...

Hey finally u da buh log!Study hard man for this sem,i'm sure u boleh punya..haha.gambateh!