Saturday, August 06, 2005

Error #14

o.O

Ze bin loong zinze ie potz!

;p Yep, it's been awhile since I last posted, sorry peeps ;3 Reason : my schedule is so hectic these few days, no thanks to the upcoming semester examination, assignments, and projects. Anyway, I've been thinking of shifting my blog into friendster's blog services, since I rarely manage to get this site to load whenever I wanna post a good potz! Consideration consideration! Life's been cool so far, though I'm still having tongue-twisting problems with my coursemates, mainly linguistic-based thingy. My fault anyways, but no big deal, it'll get settled sooner or later :x Too optimistic? No, I always see a glass as half empty no matter how you optimists see it as half full. I've just bought this Ankle/Wrist weights weighing 4.5 kg per pair, tried jogging with it the other day, and it was really, really a killer! I took them off after about 6 rounds around the hostel and guess what? I felt like flying, rofl! So I ran another round but almost fainted half-way through. :x Gah, I've got to go already, lots of Visual Basic stuffs to finish, and I've got to finish all of them today, since tomorrow I'll be spending my precious time at KLCC with coursemates and old friends,.. well, for the PC Fair thing. Planning to get a MP3 player, that gadget seemed to be the "thing" to have now, and for the love of music! Signing off for now.

No comments: