Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Error #12

Guess what? I checked the PLKN list for the 2005/06 intake and found out my name was there, glowing, in black. w00t. Since I wouldn't want to stop my studies just for this three months thing, I'll have to postpone it, to like, 5 years or something? Wow, would be freakin' old by that time ;|
Anyway, KINGDOM HEARTS 2 is finally going to be released this month! I've waited only too long for this specific game, makes me feel glad I still haven't sold my PS2 or somethin', but on the other hand, I'VE STARTED COLLEGE for heaven's sake! I've got no time and opportunity to play at all, being away from home and all, well.. probably only for the weekdays, tough luck. Harry Potter's coming out this month too, which is also cool, except I forgot to pre-order it this time. I'll be facing mid-term examinations this month as well, in the coming weeks, including my belt-upgrading test for taekwondo (white -> yellow, lmao). So wish me luck! Life's been real good over here, totally unexpected, considering I found "crappin' kakis" here as well, and to those who still don't know what I'm doing in TARC right now, (due to my lack of updates, I know) I'm currently doing Diploma in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering :) That's enough crappin' to keep ya guys updated, (no thanks to those SPAMMERS) I gotta go, class's at 9 tomorrow, g'night and peace out.

No comments: