Thursday, March 24, 2005

Error #3

Well, was busy during the day and early afternoon so I wasn't able to throw in an entry, thanks to Andrew and Mong, rofl. So, yeah a few pictures from my last visit to Langkawi. I'll push in some and will add more later since I'm rushing to attend my kickboxing session. Promised bear a.k.a Yiip Shaun to play futsal at 8.30 p.m though but i guess i couldn't make it (mainly promised because i forgot i had kbx today, rofl) so I'm really sure he'd be cursing all around later, or probably now since i've just sent him a SMS.

*Caution* - Pictures below may take awhile to load especially when enlarged, so I made them into thumbnails, view them only if you're really interested with the picture -

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
A choker or somesort a friend bought for me during our visit to The Underwater World. A normal gift but I appreciate it, thanks alot. :3 It contains some kinda chemical material that glows in the dark and my name written in both chinese and english on the small grain of rice.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The "flying bus", titled Boeng 304, one of Air Asia's plane that my family and I boarded to Langkawi! Captured at the waiting bay in KLIA.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Ducks living harmonically with the Koi fishes, a fascinating ecological view indeed, rofl.Captured in one Langkawi's "hotspots" Bird Paradise.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Flamingoes! :D

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I just found it fascinating the way they stared at me, hahaha.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
No idea what is it, but a caged beauty i dare say, :/

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Triplets chained down to a single branch, another heart-aching view for an animal lover like me, :/

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
They looked so unreal until I thought all of them were statues! Sighted high up on a mini waterfall.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us.

Fantastic architectury at Galeri Perdana, a galery dedicated to our former Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir, which houses everything he practically doesn't want to keep. :P

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Me with a background themed "Weapons", fascinated with the Katanas and other ancient Japanese weapons, kinda reminded me of Kurosagi Ichigo's "Zanpakutou" which literally means "Soul Slayer" from the Anime Bleach.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
...Why not just give me the keys to that..?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Pantai Pasir Hitam, 'nuff said.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Fantastic view high up on the mountains, using the cable car service with a *ehem* -small-.. fee.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
One of Tun Dr. Mahathir's brilliant idea, the famed floating bridge! It was said that we could view the whole of Kedah and some of Thailand's soils standing right there, but i never got the chance to walk there, since my family said they were tired and all :(

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The fierce and the largest recorded fish, the Arapaima! (or Arapaima-gigas to some people) Captured in the Underwater World.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The SeaDragon! I found it amazing that i never knew the existance of this extraordinary creature at all before. I bought a T-shirt themed of this creature too! (got a discount of 30%.. *sneers*)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This shall freak any female viewers ... heheh.. *runs*

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Another one that would make you run into your closet like right now... any.. time.. now...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Plushies!..Dedicated to my neighbour and friend, Mak Weng Kuin. (He's name becomes "Penguin" if pronounced wrongly so..)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
A sideview close-up snap of a large statue of an eagle at Dataran Lang (Helang), our final destination of the day.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
A front view of the eagle, behind me was the sea, and it's really windy so the snap's kinda shaky. :)

So, that marked the final 21 pictures out of the 169 pictures I've snapped, really threw in quite alot but I couldn't help myself.. haha. Enjoy that, and I gotta run for now, signing off.

No comments: